The Heir of King Meldh, Copyright 2004 by S.J.E. Brainerd
Kriki's Gift, Copyright 2013 by S.J.E. Brainerd

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Thanks be to God!

Dear Readers,

I'm happy to report that God has suddenly blessed me with the time and space in my life to write full time.  I haven't had this luxury since the beginning days of my writing The Heir of King Meldh.  Words fall short describing the joy I'm experiencing writing to my heart's content.  The other pieces of my life will continue to interject themselves into my days, but writing has become my prime focus.

My goal is a chapter a week which will allow me to have a better idea of when Kewero's Keep will be ready for the market.  I will keep you posted.

Thank all my readers for the many words of support over the years.  It has kept me going.  Thank you.

Thank you Lord for this blessing!

Sal Brainerd

No comments: